Monday, February 21, 2011

WHEN I RISE FROM THE DEAD A NOODLE WILL BE HANGING OUT OF MY MOUTH


unearthed yet: but not so well preserved   

lasagna
is
all
a
dream?

hyphenated or broken rubber band, cufflinks for corpse gas  
caramel carcass suit   

dinosaur loves marijuana, its nipples are a gruesome fact

its nipples’ exposure to flashlight light IS more poetical,
rotates ’em
anti-clockwise

the psychedelic sinks in the earth
beautiful from picking bones clean,
a gramophone inhabiting
each crypt of the toothless

the new street scene – Basquiat, Kinski –
a bumpy linguistic along potato navel cord

the Destroyer hides its hiding place
by filling it with stones (brave of you, billionaire of the sinuses

brave
of
you)

false teeth will never fail in their sacred quest

5 comments:

  1. I like the bit about the dinosaur. I always like things about dinosaurs. I wonder if dinosaurs really had nipples, not that it's any less psychedelic if dinosaurs don't have nipples. Probably even more so that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really?

    Do birds have nipples too? I'm not sure I've ever even touched a bird.

    Maybe. Probably. I mean, who hasn't touched a bird, right?

    But definitely not intimately enough to know if they have nipples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birds have breasts but no nipples. Some people like the poet Jennifer Knox think birds have hot asses. You need not really get too intimate with birds to deduce these qualities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's true about the breasts. I should have realized.

    I have never thought about bird asses. Hot or otherwise. Maybe it's a plumage thing. Like on Vegas showgirls.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget

Followers