Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sidekick

Ouch, my elbow hurts this morning.
I've frittered away my extinction in stormwater and
left carbon footprints as big and clunky as WWII mines.
When I've had a show like this my entrails
seep away in parallel tangential runoffs
consisting of zombie enzymes.

Well, I just know I've been conjoined again at the elbow
(hence the hurt) and with my partner used a parachute
to plumb the limits of our dark energy. My sidekick has
been Austrian cannibalistic predator, brogue-wearing composer of entertaining audio/video skits Heinz Schultz – a man who has been kicked out of the Warner offices with the thing that killed King Tut.

When we smoke pot together, we're our own domino
culture, our sideshow shack inevitably turns into
a monster hangout, and there's this wonderful effect we bring
off: we fall over and there's this slidey motion; we
remain perfectly and eerily conjoined – and our internet videos
invariably go viral. And so this is the exciting news I have for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers