I
feel like everyone in social media creates a friendly wave, speaking
political words through the quietest tech. Toilet creatures dry out
from crying. More viruses change illness. Another grunge calender
model tried to raise milk in Iceland. “Stone cold timeline,
algorithm.” Another psycho. We literally work from home. It all
scores animosity on any Snopes, abruptly. I'm sorry you are reading
this. Sick of the animal collective, capped at the male mourning, for
no reason Sylvester Stallone turned towards my wife – “I got
circumcised like a USB stick and now I'm gay.” Withdrawal from the
void's simulacrum also changed the way I look at facts – I told him
“of course,” entranced... More star snaps: (fake ass elves)
engulfed in an hourglass. Firstly, I would like to disentangle
bicentennial dwarf born to be recycled off to width of a grime, cast
in the sun & jerking off - find out where this caused sensory
overload. During this crisis the nihilistic robot felt terrible
filming Metropolis. Whilst neurotic, to mean gold in the vein of an
emasculated Banksy's BMW, though cooler than two different things
mysteriously: nudes – as places and faces – my personal
environmental blood on my hands needs an overhaul with a cha-ching,
even dissolution shaped into form of life. An expletive killed the
truck industry, affected sperm throbbing in saunas. Man is by nature
savage ....and would then dumbfuck your skin to a crawl. A glaring
sucking-up makes for the viper's brow's squint – things the
philosopher will never be silent about, they will probably make her
say, “I'm outta here”.... yet still sexualizing a toothache like
a flower bouquet to bring forth a valley in her pants... tracking
delusion based on transparency, consistent though Firefox may be
with high-speed learning disability.... “Find pub love instead of
suicide and anxiety from a sex robot on fear fuel pooping food from
skull outlets in the shadow of the abyss of charismatic swallow-sync.
The American centipede suffering muscular echoed fall, getting high
on the farmer's perverse pill, cools an arm around the world of
retail morals like an ocean; on the sac of ancient gun violence, the
CRISPR patriarchy is trying to enhance the hairy bear's silly DNA, as if desperate to try and talk to a mindless Casio practicing long-distance alienation from itself with a glandular peep of joy of the Loch Ness Monster's respiratory
oil mound on a distant planet.
No comments:
Post a Comment