Portrait
of the BUTCHER as a Young Man should of been called Enamel on
Strings from the Bowels of What I think about under the Willow Tree cc:
weary, shallow christian-science doomsday cup-wielding, probably integrating -
no matter what consciousness wrinkles into - a gravitationally plucked-closer
badass brain... back where its bioconcrete vomits a slinky.
In the smile today, slime molds thrive where mouth's corners converge.
Yoshi's sin (if you insist!): egregious Amazon review. Learning words
by the erratic end of Pink Floyd. Running for president on spam – Level: Easy.
The legacy of cow torturer looking at bathroom teat, tiny – psychologically (“get off eggs” timelessly incontinent), curio cabinet erased white guy meditating –
and by his disingenuous suggestion, anti-depressants irk, the silent spiraling,
vulnerable “even pixels are fake” rocket ship often depicted as a cocktail, matryoshkaesque, inwards into colossal fried static – I leisurely stab at hearts,
change moods, fuck with time, glibly refer to a non-existent Congestion...
weary, shallow christian-science doomsday cup-wielding, probably integrating -
no matter what consciousness wrinkles into - a gravitationally plucked-closer
badass brain... back where its bioconcrete vomits a slinky.
In the smile today, slime molds thrive where mouth's corners converge.
Yoshi's sin (if you insist!): egregious Amazon review. Learning words
by the erratic end of Pink Floyd. Running for president on spam – Level: Easy.
The legacy of cow torturer looking at bathroom teat, tiny – psychologically (“get off eggs” timelessly incontinent), curio cabinet erased white guy meditating –
and by his disingenuous suggestion, anti-depressants irk, the silent spiraling,
vulnerable “even pixels are fake” rocket ship often depicted as a cocktail, matryoshkaesque, inwards into colossal fried static – I leisurely stab at hearts,
change moods, fuck with time, glibly refer to a non-existent Congestion...
I'm fed up with objectivity: all girls have five
fingers.
In the maelstrom, everything's the same as in the big ol'
house....
the longest-lived Russian taxonomy: a bag offered to angry
passenger – orrrr a dispelled moon, like a dropped bulldog placenta –
without grief robot proteins up/ and down
the bass: the number of times /0/ I try to oil the upside-down
the bass: the number of times /0/ I try to oil the upside-down
cross, change would still fall out
of my pockets.
No comments:
Post a Comment