I
either leave the miasma
a-flutter
in my helmet
or I
go down with the lamp's
network
of grab dust, dropping
at
times hazily –
but
those little bones
mostly
kiss linear
to
avoid self-elimination
with
a suture's squealing noise
riding
freely back and forth on rails,
never
turning or cross-hatching
despite
my ambition, I was merely once the
anatomical
grit's reversed, canned cell nebula,
that
could be sprayed in various corners of rooms
as
stick-on ooze –
the
cluster-thumbs' produced waste:
the
memories that formed darkly ahead of the waste,
falsely
secure in relation to one another
my
mom said she had gone to the prom in claymation sequences;
if
she remembers correctly
my
dad's exoskeleton kept tipping over all the time;
I
believe that, I'm sure the memory is not false
they
eventually found each
other
in a heap of buzzing,
and
then everything in the world
imbibed
images, and shat images,
perfectly
parallel to each other
such
perfection cannot possibly be recalled,
even
the blister they got in church at the wedding –
apparently,
any swallow it did went along
guts
skewed into a perfect parallelogram...
fuck,
for all I know cattle in the Midwest
wore
blood vessels as underwear, in labs electrodes
went
black in monsters' budding wrinkles,
and
all the gasses released here and there were prone to
caking,
and those gasses that weren't thusly prone
deformed
at relatively slight touch
I
had already once
hacked
the pavement in front of our house to cancel
pre-existing
letters, had known care and love for the
letters
I destroyed as a symptom, unavoidable and over-
powering,
doing whatever it was this symptom did
without
significant smearing
No comments:
Post a Comment