We
dropped some shopping on the lawn.
We
bent to pick it up. I put on some goggles...
[2
hours later]
I am
back thanks to our lawn's twice-hourly regurgitation.
Kneecaps
unrolled in the remaining green bloat.
'What
happened to your goggles? What did you see?'
'Your
brain, seeing what I have seen, would agglutinate with your goggles.'
'What
did you see?'
'I saw
the … I saw the termite queen sucking off your lollipop.'
'...'
'I saw
the hornier and hoarier of the older termites slop around her.
I saw
termite paralysis. I saw the termites waiting for the lollipop's
sherbet's
requisite exudation.'
'That's
disgusting.'
'It
was a new queen. They were training her.'
'Poor
thing.'
'Your
lolly became detached form its stick.'
'That's
what the lollies I like do, rather quickly, unfortunately.'
When
something becomes detached it doesn't mean
that
thing's going to become totally imperceptible in
the
debutante termite's transparent new centrifuge.
The
slurring would eventually grant a realization – 'they like me'.
Masticating
the overhang opalescent. Girdling
dispelling
smooth candled jangle.
I am
still sitting on the lawn. My brains are still behind my goggles.
My dog
would now approach me, happy.
When
happy, my dog is dog-eared.
Ensconcing
his head now
to
thenceforth flap kindly
over
my shoulder.
Hello,
boy.
I was
under the ground man but now I'm back.
No comments:
Post a Comment