Friday, May 14, 2010

Survival Guide

Oh nice carjacking stance. I saw it
once in the pool hall, and I hated
the guy, but now considering it
in relation to carjacking – yeah, nice. I’ll
write about it. One day.

Hey nice lapdance maneuver. Wait, what?
Oh I’m not sure I can describe THAT!
Harr - the glowing smile. Perhaps I can draw it
using great blotches of magic marker? You really
have to, though - have long teeth like that? What
color best describes a smile both winning and
I’d-rather-eat-dog-food-than-bring-my-nose-close-to-your-
forehead? I’ll try the one where you have
to be fainthearted. (Yellow mixed with black.)
How does faintheartedness pay?

No I’m not really in it for the money.
I love banned science. Hahahaha, no no
I’m not a scientist: I write survival guides
for lunatics. Just sort of urban ones – you
don’t actually have to be lost in a park
or stoned out of your mind to benefit from it.
You don’t have to be a hiking boot lover/expert/fetishist
or know the words and phrases most hated
by wild parrots. Just a couple of brain cells
have to scrambled, harr.

Correct. You just have to be crazy.
You’ll be amazed: LOTS of crazy people
need survival. Some bat at moon shadows
with spatulas and big leaves and
hoses and stuff and they’re really
afraid, hurr. Perhaps if I could just teach
them to do it with their elbows up
just so and their knees bent like pingpong
champions it’d be OK.

Perhaps the moon would just hate them
and move on, harr-harr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers