Friday, July 28, 2023

 

I strive to set fire to her

breasts consciously or

in one form of doll

Dating another bird

sparks clouds of reckless

driving, metal tied between

similarities to a mutant

strap-on: now people believe they've


stamped glass in

drowned cooking

across stale porn!

E.g. sword self-empties,

doles out tapeworm across

increasingly embarrassing

boundary, etc.


A puzzle hacked into pieces

ratchets up a maze

like a face pushing past

a woman on a barstool –

in depth repeating for

her sickle combing fucking

half of Nigeria


I don't know why it

turned into an argument

and cut that wig wrinkled

She disappeared very briefly,

friendly. I recognized

her, though... It was her

own doing. A floating bump

An inner peace bag


Together we'll kidnap

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

at the edge of river buttocks

with a pantyful of Chernobyl oil

Cheese in an endless chimney

A genetic disease in your gut


We walk through before-and-

after impressions nude

Operating heavy machinery

in a little town filled with the

funny noises of true love blind

and rolled-up in a phonebooth,

taunting a football


I'm not listening to the warbling of

a punching bag's tendency towards

light murder. There's nothing

I can do but tackle a headstone

crooked, slow-airpump and thumb

my nose flat on a yacht, and drop

my ambient blur into

her mythical apple core

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers