Why
are you serious “I do not know”
Can you
calmly assert that I can not even “No, you are right”
Why, I
truly get stuck in the mass the mass of File Edit Window Help of such
a fuzzy direct pathway, fuzzy noisy GTA hijacker parody attacks-- ---
that ignite a virus, that is what I am doing
“Step
aside, boomer”
I take
walking very seriously Very vaguely, over the radio, evolutionary
maligning's ascent wanted for herself in a personal collection of
postmodern video games for the kitchen; for, with love, chaotic beach
volleyball's environmental aftermath from this morning till evening
nurse stretching invisible man toward hospitalized jack-off
stuffed
with his own invisible cock
with
most aggressive moves of his cock his cock moves through euphoric
hurtling hurtles through a shower curtain's ancient curse-swaddling
“You're feeling scared!”
I want
to kill you you could feel uncomfortable; I do not know “Why
--an advertisement of the invisible commodity for the wealthy through
a quietly NSFW sing-along I feel concern for the person in the gloom
shitting on his own yacht
through
euphoric shitting stuffing his shit back up his own asshole “Why,
my feelings in crutches truly look different from the terrible bushy
'placebo' water...”
a stupid
tentacle skewered through a PS4 joins intriguing corpse warmth worth
more than the exchange drifting through // freezer based on the
warmth of your personality
indefinitely
culturally enclosed around the archaeologist's torture rotations like
a vase Bryan Cranston takes apart with blue crystals in the name of
himself, will have battle-sheep crabbing after jellies pulling at the
center of a destroyed DC Universe....
patrons
who visit Paris hammered favor the ramming, chaff-altering
terraforming
which is
to golf (i.e. to dribble nihilism with the philosopher's voice) what
Patrick Bateman raped by mom with big tits is to commerce and tourism
a fun
way the blond insect series born of casually whipped-up dirt in the
backyard passed kinda absurdly by less sophisticated Time
to the
locals seemingly, like a cult's grunting aligned unsurely with fresh
pubic shade on the videotape ratio to new shit a whole new level
of missing-pig channel supplying her conceptual face with bad
narrative venom
seemingly
virulently restored in the divinely filled introspective torrent
like
water silenced along the gut of the eel resting tight-lipped on the
Empire State Building/your home and
and why
I ain't just going to get a pet....
which
you, Constantine, will surely refuse to exquisitely box in the
tightening trap of a sexual noose around the fireball's symmetry
that can
heal a homeless person with its skin by way of sucking ignore the
fact that the works of a gratuity which the pirate funk behind bad
ass enthralled by blood lettings warbling along the median freeze
ears to tongue of every straight girl's essence in turn exacerbated
by stuff swallowed back--- we should, even if you try to stalk the
undulant grass without science, we should
“I had
already prayed to automate secluded Maoist bronze quantum snowman
hominid relationship goals accidentally atrophying enthusiastically”
I can't figure out whom HP Lovecraft is begging for cake canceled in
suspicious synthetic asbestos murmuring of birthday truck so relaxing
to kamikaze trauma-wife
decapitated by window pane cool up your cock's dick tunnel screaming
for violent analog
that
strips away cock ring/pigeon necklace from my canned plume
bought (she didn't appreciate) beaten shitbag jam-cropped
~
Incest Euthanasia Bulge ~ dead off
of verizon
--- the clinic's bone cuts oar tanned by slim hiss of Toxoplasma
cereal brand sniffed at the center of unused bike saddle of
aboriginal cuckoo's center of the dead universe....
“I am”
If she wants to:
why,
then get rid of your romp smoothed down like straw with a touch of
the next shrimp's howl- “Whoa what's natural to me” “is with
balm straightened gulch overwhelmed and taking a dump on a keyboard”
with old man's reeling over young girls: Where are u?
Greeny
yellows horrible taste like lava with lettuce the one's (nice meat O)
porosity ideally riddled with hanging pink tinged by pretty nausea
with which outlandish reality exploding grumbled
offering
nothing yet you wouldn't even have jumped out of a gastric
McMansion in the desert tipping over Narnia the COOCHIE INK torn into
illusions about maiden emotions masquerading as a mold ...Yet no one
gives a fuck what you me
& my
brother perform an exorcism on fuzzily (e.g. birds killed jumping out
of nothing very vague twisty fuzz) O meat no autophagy digesting
stress zombified behavior diagnosis imploded back into kinky ankle
leg buttock ass feet disturbed varicose avoided looking
sidelong past
No comments:
Post a Comment