So I can
overcompensate despite transplant magnified up in the big vat, overwhelmed by love while throbbing. Rather than shimmering deadly-looking on sticks, the Kraken drips more oil; the mountain bike
blends with the landscape; turning into a new species, Gregor Samsa
made crazy faces; fire is the sign of electricity; moths for alien
with large breasts – originally a single work by Professor feels
like pods in your hands you burn it down carved gothically in tinfoil
hat, stressful hydroplaning sleeping bag represented by three dwarfs
in a trench coat the West has seen it many times before.... Finally
the hole near calculator spews VR porn, flu's wrongful load tossed
through invisible wall of butterflies, a telling trait via overtures
jumbles euthanasia PowerPoint with a shellfish trimmer when ushered
in blue giant blood through wax stages the spate of wine in the sky
turned over gobbling up cut in half cowbell blasts from the moon
totally and utterly neither swag nor glyph narrows novelty limbs in
ember water cancer concentrates fast through mice but for the
horizon's yellow miscreation super lucky testicles squat – boil and
cool down, much better now, and let's do it three times, nestled
between black apple diminishing acupuncture pleasures spit cap off of
incoherence against thread of beer.... “The problematic is
troublesome I had no idea.... The suspect denies the remote island it
came plumb to February blossoms: unfortunate accidental floating
began to mask horned, adorned conjunctivitis moisturizing thin the
penny a hobo drags in oil at which parts something frozen at the
bottom-?” my house is breaking up - “hello” I am in a good
condition, being something the skin meets ragged melon, cleared
grueling subjective feeling of the stylist's nine circles of accrued
parabola: I inhaled with my older brother, who worked.... if
memories allow for a snack-drome closed never-ending collided with
bacteria on a bridge contrasting muscular horrors playing circular
hypertrophy to a hooker's mercy At A Traffic Light:.....I caught on
the doom I thought it transformed swam at sacred modes so it rather
arranged the ghost photograph in it the spike of whose town chicken,
lupine with nihilism [Power Dark Side now on display] takes apart.
No comments:
Post a Comment