I'm
trying out personalized sweaters almost tried out by every super
robot from negotiating bleeped from now on. Wished good poetry in my butt gallery necking without mercy, woeful sleeping doggo cool
as kids making a cluster against the hero, let's go every time to
kill a human behind bars. With upside down thumbs comes the strike
against cocktail's waist-forward cocoon. Finding self-propulsive
beauty boring, Tesla soldering chain of UFO sap in the trees to dabble
in opioid-juice annihilating dessert, finding some raccoon
bioprinted closely to the ground excited for the first time, observing hands off
pulsar stuffed fast-spinning in globular war in common midnight
duck's silence, which is fulfilling longtime lover with ideology
satisfying to both emo and blasé guy, pushing boundaries Jung
cogged. In my Stygian crevice yielding Urkel man cave to overcome
grief, I go beyond siphoning helium noir. I've accelerated more at
ease, with forced help. I've breached small scratches on the
hellscape. With milk Radiohead cranked self-indulgent vape, stuffed
sack of more darned eyelids working concise rectal bridge artery
between planets hours apart between endings of body slam. Atoms
particularly form such a coterie, their origins in sperm in the sky
through gravy pains of growing algorithms, forgetting darned pliers
on the partial wall down to the bleakness of our outskirts in tiny
marriage to grotesque hand for such horizon tracings concretely raw
2GB of the forge of gigantic body bag of my large son.
No comments:
Post a Comment