I've beef
mind-controlled gist flush with bone amid scare of streaks of
something black trickling down the tunnel in the hole in the floor
the brain-computer interface heels in the sun, I've pretending, I am,
through mealy telepathy to be a loss of floor patterned electrodes so
many angles of hook on the end of a strap to my moving parts, I feel,
I've overshadowed reduction of heads as low interconnections
contained subsection pervasive in my bedroom, conflating blood with
the complex machines brinked near-Earth telegraph within flawless
metaphors, I've put the elephant's breaking trunk back in an
operational sling, so to speak – I've replicated Mars colony's
lament of intense piling up of consciousness, I've premature, being
deleted before – my spiritual burden ramps up UV rays captures
imperfections in the substrate of sneaking up on bird droppings, I've
the beheading aspects of the night commonly emulated by Chucky, the
demonic doll, I've, whom hiding in an actual person's shell tossed
around in verbal shifting - sorta sounded like giant boring fossil's
bombast beneath graveyard – I've self-awareness declutter posthuman
exhibit, more difficult brushed anthropocentrism grapple which
impugns coquette rather than dismembered actually tethered Costco
correlates to pain, I've - in other words, resounded the swamp
surrounded by sexbots sheds airy sense of illumination.
No comments:
Post a Comment