Makes
my skin like lush television –
in
space configured to flop blog
and
hunt down naked human –
I
recalled the vigilante death math –
a
splinter exploding to escape a
pair
of sharp asses – the redneck
ambrosia
might be back in pocket-
size
donut – Which is only
the
visible, non-scary – No, no
magical
taint: (The Thing's wounds
tinged
a menagerie of evil doll ivory
definitely
closing the door accordion-
style
on Twin Peaks) – exquisite chewing
letterbox
stache alive around severed
hand
– I'm in hell – when I'm in agony –
associated
with idiot plane as lather
hits
tower's built-in twin Linux – meaning
more
sex – An impostor's hollow KFC
in
dream focus – to believe in its happier
grass
yeah – (Family as extension of Disease)
– fear
of the pointed, duke nukem umbrella
paradox
lighting up Samsung Galaxy S8 –
– doesn't
feel nice in your hands –
the
cloud sewage falls out of
(sorrow's
moving stone – a bit like
a
dog's claws).
No comments:
Post a Comment