“Sorry your "overdose" counterfeited pattern of atmosphere of cautiously thin
laptop” -
dining
on big blood blisters as a voter, I had poop shoulder the rose of my
fanfiction –
Hysteric
dead or alive, can be glamour or not: I will fuck. I will kill –
levitating above the great earthquake – hard infrared from the
eyes, left amazing image in segments repaired or not. Brain's purpose
is warmer until I've had my bright sausage – 1998 daredevil stopped
masturbating and exercising – disappearing was possible – bailing
out – bloodlust from chemical reaction like JAWS when I'm better
mood. your waist extracted from middle of granola floating and
dissolves into my butthole! You think is the problem, eating and even
a wild helmet like brief pot belly so well done in net art, then blow
it up – left complexion out in the stickiest sky, buried in unknown
stream-of-consciousness covering good mood with rotten negatives –
a lot more abject Charles Bronson's yellow pee gushing into campfire
with disingenuous eyelids, and even the light
No comments:
Post a Comment