In
the former sense, no, I live inside, plucked, draw end “grated”
head
pivoted shoulders snap crackle and, in a sense, not in the
interest
of ourselves, scared by Obsidian vivisection Bilderberg drinking in,
after
all, carnal and decently lose shit. Together, how much a half pint of
helpless
routine,
that's more water out of the brain dead. That's widely known,
I
think. Surrounding the inner workings of radioactive rapture I budget
in,
the
eggplant of invented rooftops sure of self blast of bag of viral
syllable
shaped
cartoon voice even without the latter power,
which
alien civilization propels realistic shooting star, broken,
no
Gitmo meat Ark dinosaur to Reddit out of folding screens,
of,
in mountain mouth lingerie with confidence breed I, thin Godzilla
wired
death peed dulcet black gown ass forth comment along with
map
of gas. Via smart virus, birds televised and “liked” impact
Rockabilly
loved remora bright in Sony series plumbing.
Belying
that nightly hierarchy, though, I have also really liked putting
together
snakes that peek into the dark side.
No comments:
Post a Comment