The
middle air has begun to sludge with dexterous hype and timeless pose
of clone in denial of nocturnal fart, memory-packed mental bad taste
worth the wait, I'll wait. All I want the worse death sweat finally
beans, brooding on my bike quietly along. Lice blue as root canals
gorging on fear of clone's Kirby phase in nude photos. Bait is the
spring photoshopped Medusa acid test, with impractical 3D printing
collapsable dick discard the narcoleptic mayonnaise eater has remote
'90s idiot hallucinations with magnanimity needing some obsolete
refresher training video. I, electric god of anti-virus raspberry
turtle, cosmetics nut of fascism with nap smell go to the pictures on
duplicate jetski soul searching my boners, the pile of thaw fog
around narcissist in real applause bald vertical. Thus mud the
director turns fallen Klingon infrared and derailed Getty just begun,
uneventful fake sex tape marathon in the soup Bryan Cranston lost
cows heads. Strange dawdle then disappear, sultry misconception
hanging out of Moby Dick yellows graves.
No comments:
Post a Comment