“I'd
like to stick my gum on this leaf, here, wait up a sec.”
“Like,
a literal skull emerges.... if you put the hat on, the hat literally
skeletonizes
your mind and head.”
“Don't
mind if I do.”
“...”
“...”
“Breaking
down in high-res already there, bud.”
“Fuck
my psychological response, a lie.”
“Also,
fuck its resistance to whatever's happening to you....”
“Whoa.”
“Just
relax.”
“I see God.... Whoa,
a joke.”
“McDonald's....
there's some people who go in there and pray.”
“I've
the sensation of being submerged beneath a dark hood.... but it
feels ….
genetic,
I dunno. Very much a part of me.”
“Yeah,
as if your biological hair is a blunt crushing weight, but at the
same time
you're
spiritually jovial, beneath it.”
“Bowing,
I feel like doing.”
“Sinking
to the ground. Repenting.”
“....”
“Bro,
whatever you're biting on, it sounds cool.”
“...”
“REPENT.”
“You
said it.”
“...”
“Mild
horniness. Do I still have a face?!”
“Ya
don't worry.”
“An
unsolicited, botanical dick pic by the sauna wizard would be inclined
to
gingham outward, fixed concrete in used tires like an anxiety pail
if
you asked that girl what breaks literal hearts.”
“Whom
her heart has been literally broken by. Are you referring to the girl
you're
thinking
of, now?”
“Her
heart.... dragged pulsating through the squad's underwear drawers.”
“Emerging
chalky. But stinky”.
“...”
“Crane
your neck vicious like a dog mating, mate. Gain space....”
“As
if via my brain, feeding a lawnmower the synthetic myth's taste of
donor
kidney.”
“Arial
defies printer ink like the work of a pornographer of principle.”
“A
69 Ghostbuster eclipse jazz-mauling a vineyard.”
“Shaping
the wine.”
“Or
a radical animation of a child bride, whom Oliver Stone puts on the
gynecologist's
throne, electrocutes then pours acid over.”
“...”
“...”
“Dude's
vests are ugly, though.”
“Fuck
Oliver.”
“According
to that fucking genius, technological advances will make us
lonelier.”
“It's
no secret!”
“Acid....”
“Lonely
on the inside.”
“And
the outside.”
“....”
inclined
ReplyDeleteto gingham outward, fixed concrete in used tires like an anxiety pail
I like the way you dominate language, make it do whatyou want rather than what's predictable.