The stick figure caught fire in the bush, in a slim gigawatts
ensemble
like a mass shooting. Virus fabrication snowballs
into
a leaf ripe for the slashings. For inspiration, I won't have
sex. Black dog re-assembling Bitcoin inkjet soda dream.
A
spud spacing out like an albatross breaks my heart,
whose
pistol holes snatch a sniff of Winona Ryder off its precipice.
I've
put frogs in my time machine and given them energy
drinks
to facilitate the spreading of a mutual electronic
spine
to fish Wingdings in radio static cheeseburger
with
a flashlight. Sexually-transmitted oxygen leads to heart
attacks
in the creepy prostate with an elusive blue. You're
batshit
biological, the sex is snuggly and the war is flat,
still
I'm addicted to her male gaze with a n00b's rush.
Thus
Satan, pointing an antique sword's irrigation at the
funeral
pyre, enslaved the sisters with a spider's strong blood.
The
astronaut catches fire in time and space. Power is sound,
the
anime in the oil of a transparent heart, the sentient AI that
sucks
out venom form the island in atmospheric warrens
of
death mask swapped with giant weed bros. I can't breathe.
So
I abuse my authority. Meditate on a black hole's shameful
transmission.
With exoskeleton as practical joke, Devo automatically
downloads
scarlet particles through lust. Brutalized by sleazy test-tube
Mountain
Dew, physical smoke swatting cold-blooded.
Thus
Satan's son prefaces his slumbering wolf with a balloon's
clock
of sorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment