My
buzzer is no longer gentle or autumnal.
BBs
ruffle interplanetary fur.
In
other words my shower head's whistling is warped;
certain
parts of the array's nipple rattle.
Jets
are lopped off at the root. Have you ever
been
nitpicked?
At
the kitchen tile's core, the fossil is visible.
A
saw-toothed humanoid insect protrudes from 3D mist.
Electrodes
are lasciviously intent on the movable section of
a
disease. Ridges on Chilled Thai taint –
a
low-hanging window so marvelous,
familiar
materials traced in pages that refer
to
other pages. My mask is tangible.
Why,
I remember asking my robot maid, would the accelerometer
make
you prance around like that?
It
all started going downhill from there...
From
where Bicentennial Man skateboarded
a
smidgen of static electricity to death.
Where
now a retard dabbles in the colorful husks
of
bacteria corpses. Was this just our universe – in
denying
its own dearth – being senile?
Something
in the vents seems pretty eager to intervene.
I
smell ammonia on emotionless breath.
Had
I, at some point, pissed on the stove? I remember thinking if
a human's
normal distribution points wouldn't 'open up' automatically,
why
–
why
not jiggle them manually?
Clumps,
switched on, form 'mood'. These are the atoms
of
nuclear families. They may not be volatile.
An
atom is merely a head stuffed until glaring.
It
lives in supermarkets. In houses. In schools.
Public
transport drags them along. A schoolbus quivers past –
desperately
holding on to dirt and other particles.
With
nostalgia I think of my robot maid:
her
hands could get very cold with eagerness.
But
when winding down after a long day, she had a
beautifully
weak chin.
No comments:
Post a Comment