Wrinkles
from outerspace are my receptor. The great ruin up there's geysers' gentle
overreach. The diversity the crocodile-shift engendered below.
Unusual trash. Crusting arithmetically. Our hairy bottom drawer. Sour
feeding. The Oreo will disperse, if you so much as cut the cord. A
molting delaying joy. Hysteria's intervals relayed. In times of shaky
gravy. Shaggy vapor. The usual wild dwarf; whereas partial ham is
extremely rare. Sprawling risking popping. I miss spit. The ghastly
changes in the incinerator. Cutting the grass. Resolving the egg.
Bunions jutting out of egg. Thin vessels jingling in egg's swastika.
Today's tongue feels like deja vu.
Just now's tongue floats parallel to today's tongue. As does
the future's tongue. As does the future's future's tongue. It might
hold my chin in. My tongue holds your chin in. I deploy all my
bunions in battle. Five bunions I already got trapped in a special
cannonesque vial. All anatomy serves as distraction. Connective socks
serve walking. I bought a mold of a cheerleader. My sensory organs
have grown into a straightjacket. A donut full of a carpet's
pressure.
No comments:
Post a Comment