Thursday, June 15, 2017

I Believe I Can Fly

A year on,  time is still passing in the head.... but you can still help us drill fruit collective in random oblivion curated by God of Diddy of wolves of Hunters of part of (uncertain consequences...) Starship troopers pork of sock of.... self-incrimination ( buried in sub-menus ,sad I know....) Myth-monsters vary scrubbed cloudy in deep-overdub Colossus unclench big house a bacterial tearing apart of modern history.... A surprise digital organ in moss repose Staring at the recording device of robot -Staring at the essential Victorian.... in commercial ribbon of trash blind-connect Horticultural Prometheus saxophone in shower coat in fungus.... indeed Fox & Friends-oid potentate on literal shores in retail Kevin cheerlead.... shit is crazy Taikonauts touch my toes and fly away make eternal fidget spinner -on a traffic cone death hazy bitcoin blunder I believe I can invest in real estate  --.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget

Followers