Sunday, August 5, 2012

A GOOD SON IN LAW BUT A BAD HUSBAND


On the sides of our mobile home
my precious bug collection gets its stew on.
Looks like it might cause corrosion
as well as being unsightly. Wigged pinheads, etc.
Such an effect takes time to dissipate.
I so like the numbers that emerge from
everything's life cycle, although some
could be softer, some bits.
The enema ladders a Happy Meal.
Molds beard from turd death.
Medical waste necessitating the purchase
of a diaper that throws you to one side –
gives a numb leg!
Designing more from within its design
rolls my melt from a lock.
Especially on an electric chair, juddering.
A snowflake's fat-shadows need me.
A nightmare blocks my skin.
Talking about myself when talking about myself.
Never done that before. A slicker technology.
From the time of the release of the condom
to the time the lumps appear thereon.
Like a foreign body underneath my scalp,
burns alive. Never done that before either.
My suitcase's cannibalism restricted
by suddenly relaxing the stapler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget

Followers