Friday, March 25, 2011

TIM ROTH CAN ACT THIS PART

Re-rez Doris over the barber pole. Breadcrumb and dead fly intervals in unobtanium. At the mill, mating habits dramatically. Error Message on the leaves the splintered-awful Photon Zone. Every time I see flu stop raving. Gits can still turn tricks – just think thank you and grab, run for, sit in the superconductor at your local opera. Smalltown heebies.


Lotus resuscitation platform. In another time and place a masked playact home invasion. Drive-though superfluity shopping. Mini hyena with finger on the genetic buzzer. Autopsies uploading panorama, warm geodesic fanning - your waist back underground. Code factory pickup line glitch, bad for the braincells - with a crucial Ugget in the rape van busted.

6 comments:

  1. I didn't watch Avatar, so I learned about Unobtanium from these reliable sources. They know who they are; if they comment I wouldn't need to figure out how to put links to their blogger pages here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit. I meant to press green and blue but I pressed green and red. Can I unpress?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can actually, but this poem is sort of reddish. it turns blue when the rape van gets a breakdown

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's the status of the rape van when it turns octarine?

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is then invisible
    or sort of glittery pondscummish

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear they are training pond-scum to make bio-diesel. A pond-scum powered rape van.

    (wv: carststi)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget

Followers