Sunday, March 6, 2011

IN THE LEE OF YOUR DIGITAL

cock colic’s calculus
on hot
months

drawing your chamber, hand,
hair, mouth –
milkshake, just don’t be a stroke

in the shade of the giant woman’s footprint lies the blowjob tennis jaw
saying
‘satisfy my venom

let’s
raptor’

the downhill-attack made me crap myself;
as all things leaning
suffer immeasurable pride

did you know the Big Ben Clock
believes it’s a caveman?
torments and pictures:

remind me again to begin to dislike
the pang of dysfunction
as I’m getting ready to be painful

to the mighty fog machine,
covert is common
as vulnerability is skin-crawling

floating around while remaining
the most obscene, obscure,
a rat, the rat

a Steri Stumpie, may turn out
to be wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget

Followers