Wednesday, March 2, 2011

HOLD THE LINE MR GALLIANO

new ‘pixels from water’ and evil to me
I halfway grasp the kinky gift troll-in-shopping-cart 
membrane-tweak wasted on what is still essentially an ethnic supercomputer
lab mice home theatres – a whittling down of analog sensations
defrocking sanatorium corset 
deep-cleansed feces of racist muse
poor customer service for navigating bloodclot nebulae
ask ‘em how to dress your dog
how to recognize the familiar face Galliano glazed in head lube,
or what character assassination may go well with

(orange?)

or what – if any –
evil is implied in ‘pixels from water’

2 comments:

  1. I think this is so fantastic, I love the cyberpunk feel.


    (And my word, it is "insinglo".)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'chago'

    my word from latest comment on your block

    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget

Followers