Monday, March 21, 2011

FAKE TAN AT 3 A.M

oh insectoid butler
such crisp discretion

yeah
oh
deep-voiced poop
Warcraft-containing-bulb


burglar killed by Angry Birds
hurt and mangled on a single mood the
Stacey I know who likes to
on occasion politely
tea-dunk Casper


litmus fetish -
a pale amorphous unbaked rather delicious
pie


supernatural European sometimes his
morning erection complains
about having no life job career friend car money


sonnet catches
up
to
dildo


fingering vanilla leftovers the flytrap which
needs to be replaced every week watered dusted fed Igor's
growing asthma heckles


what the plot
of Natural Born Killers centered on:
she said 'the unbelievably hard to find home depot'


it behooves you
to know
this: the plot


the mold underneath the couch
the shade underneath the fake tan which floats


what I trapped in the corridor
in my nightgown with my paraffin lamp
did not fit in a
big enough power adaptor


ATM atmosphere
levitating on pools of dust makes me weep
the skin on my
rapacious muzzled pet ferret's elbow
makes me weep lust-howl


the smile of the screaming banshee's cheeks carved from
green bone cocktails sneering quotation marks sibilant noises


that
eschew plectrums

3 comments:

  1. Kind of sexy, and makes me wonder if I've vacuumed under the couch recently.

    (And for a big orange building, Home Depot can be surprisingly difficult to locate.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I write poetry to inspire others and myself to houseclean more often

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a noble purpose. Work promoting domestic cleanliness is an oft neglected genre.

    wv: exose

    Like the past-tense of excise.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

There was an error in this gadget

Followers